GRE Water Transmission Pipelines Installation & Associated Works
Tender Type :
Supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Water Transmission Pipelines and Associated Works.
Invitation Date :
Post Date :
January 18, 2023
Closing Date :
March 9, 2023
Last Updated :
March 10, 2023
Tender No. 2132200082. This tender service is at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Tenders are invited for Supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Water Transmission Pipelines and Associated Works. Tender documents can be obtained online through the Website of Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) in the Public Area Folder of corresponding Tender (RFX) in DEWA Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) through the link: https://srm.dewa.gov.ae/irj/portal/anonymous or under the link e-services/Tenders/List of Tender Documents, payable by locally issued credit card and alternatively with Main Cashier, Head Office, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Dubai, UAE, on payment of AED 5,250, including VAT in cash, which is non-refundable in all the cases. Tenders must be valid for acceptance for 120 days from the closing date. Tenderers are required to submit their offer online through SRM System. Tenderers shall arrange Tender Bond for AED 16,500,000 in case the tenderer quotes for the complete scope of tender or the aggregate of Tender Bond values specified by DEWA in the Tender Document for each quoted items and/or sections, in case the tenderer quotes for particular item(s) and/or sections only, strictly in the format specified in the Tender Document and submit the Bond by authenticated SWIFT message to ENBD Bank, Main Branch, P.O.Box,2923, Dubai, UAE, not later than (3) banking working days before the closing date for receipt of completed Tender. A copy of the SWIFT message duly signed and stamped by the issuing Bank, must accompany the offer. The Tender Bond shall be valid for (150) calendar days following the last date fixed for receipt of Tender. For any further queries, the office of Vice President - Contracts may be contacted on contracts @dewa.gov.ae
March 10, 2023
Bids have been opened for this tender. Bidders include:
Al Nasr Contracting Company LLC 236,173,934.00 AED
Al Shirawi Infrastructure 86,387,805.88 AED
Binladin Contracting Group LLC 286,425,304.87 AED
China Tiesiju Civil Engineering Group 261,474,281.07 AED
Dhafir Technologies LLC 293,615,979.50 AED
Green Oasis General Contracting CO.LLC 230,999,599.12 AED
Kascod Contracting Co. L.L.C_Vo Mene Produtos Alimenticios LTD 84,664,620.40 AED
Nael Construction & Contracting 273,200,000.00 AED
S Y E D Contracting LLC 127,780,494.61 AED
Tristar Engineering & Construction LLC 237,438,837.12 AED
Wade Adams Contracting L.L.C 315,970,076.83 AED
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
- Address : Head Office, Near Wafi Shopping Mall, Zabeel East
- Pin : 564
- City : Dubai
- Telephone : (+971-4) 601 9999
- Fax : (+971-4) 601 9995
Latest Project / Tenders
- Dubai : Supply of Generator Cooling Water Pump Motor Starter.
- Dubai : Supply of Pipe Penetration Seal.
- Dubai : Supply of HCL and NAOH Dosing Pump Spares.
- Dubai : Supply of Purge Valve.
- Dubai : Repair FPS Diesel Pump.
- Dubai : Comprehensive AMC of Cooling Towers & Filtration System (Basin Cleaning System).
- Dubai : Supply of Mechanical Seal for High Pressure Booster pump for Al Yassat Island RO Plants.
- Dubai : Supply of Mechanical Seal for Hatta PH1 Torishima Pump.
- Dubai : Supply of Valves.
- Dubai : Supply of Mechanical Seal, Eagleburgmann, MPN: H7N-H75 for M Station Aux, Boiler Feed Water Pump.